By using this Website, you agree that Emblix can collect, store, and use your information as described below. In case, you do not agree, then you are advised to immediately desist from using this Website.
We collect information from you in two ways.
One way is automatic collection of some information from your computer:
- Information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is used by us for administering the system, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics. Details of your visits to this Website and the resources that you access (including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data).
The other way is when you willingly lend your information:
- Including your Name, Contact Address, E Mail Id, Contact Number and such other personal information as we deem essential, when you voluntarily submit it to us. Like for instance, when registering to use the site, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, OR registering for an event.
Your personal information is used by us to:
- Fulfill your requests for articles, newsletters or other content;
- Seek your views about this Website and use the same to fine-tune this Website to personalize your site experience;
- Seek your views about our Products / Services and use the same to fine-tune them in line with your tastes and requirements;
- Update you about our newly introduced products / services;
- Respond to technical questions you submit and request clarification if needed; &
- Contact you for marketing purposes (with your consent, when required).
Your E Mail or Phone No may be used to contact you.
In case, you do not want to receive any E Mails from us, you can exercise your right at any time by informing us about the same. We shall note the same and ensure that no further e mails are sent to you nor are you informed over the phone on any of the above.
Without your express approval Emblix Digital Marketing Company will not trade, sell or rent your personal information,
However, there are times wherein we may be compelled to disclose your personal information you provide for a specific purpose. Like for instance,
- To third parties if we sell or liquidate any part of our business or assets. Clients’ personal data can be one of the transferred business assets in such circumstances.
The best possible measures are taken to maintain the safety and security of personal data collected via this Website. Further, we also ensure all reasonable efforts to delete or destroy personal data when there is no longer a business need to retain it.
However, absolute security and safety can never be guaranteed when it comes to data transmission over the Internet. This is because the Internet is vulnerable to cyber attacks and other kinds of dangers. So you need to exercise great caution when sending your personal information through the Internet since the responsibility for their safety and security rests solely with you.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate.
For knowing about this, you can Contact Us and Intimate Us about the same.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
In case, you follow a link to any of these sites, PLEASE NOTE that these Sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies of third-party Sites. So PLEASE check the Site policies before you submit any personal data to such Sites.
If you cannot find what you are looking for here, or have a concern about our use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.