Current Openings :PHP Developer
- Required Experience: 0-4Years
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Current Openings :Graphic designers
- Required Experience: 0-4 Years
- We are looking for Creative Graphic Designers with updated knowledge to interpret our client’s needs and to design solutions with high visual and effective impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including brochures, print AD’s, Corporate Identity, Social Media Posts, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, etc.
- The other skills expected would be as follows:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Design Tools Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator / Coreldraw.
Current Openings :Digital Marketing
- Required Experience:0-4Years
- Experience in On-page and Off-page Website optimization.
- Experience with Google and Bings Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Optimize landing pages from SEO Point of view.
- Proven success in link building strategies.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of trends in the SEO industry.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Social media Optimization on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest.