- Required Experience:0-4Years
- Experience in On-page and Off-page Website optimization.
- Experience with Google and Bings Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Optimize landing pages from SEO Point of view.
- Proven success in link building strategies.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of trends in the SEO industry.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Social media Optimization on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest.